Excellent wettability even with hard-to-solder materials
- Realizes excellent wettability even with hard-to-solder materials, such as copper alloys and stainless steel.
- Realizes excellent cleaning in hot or cold water.
- Can be used directly with a heat source, such as a burner.
|Product name (wt%)||Solid content (wt%)||Specific gravity (at 20°C)||Diluent|
- As the residue is corrosive, be sure to clean it off with hot or cold water (60°C or hotter) and then rinse the PCB thoroughly immediately after soldering.
- Dispose of any cleaning waste in compliance with the standards followed by your local government.
- Make sure that you wear personal safety equipment and do not come in direct contact with the flux fumes generated during soldering.
- After completing the soldering work, take other precautions such as washing your hands and rinsing your mouth.