Cookies are an industry-wide standard technology that allows web servers to identify your computer. Although cookies can identify your computer, they cannot identify you personally, provided you do not enter your personal information into the website. Note that some browsers allow you to disable cookies. However, this may result in all or some of the services offered on this website becoming unavailable.
2. Use of Web Beacons
Some of the web pages on this website use the web beacon (clear GIF) technique to know the number of times you have visited a specific web page. We use the statistical information gathered using the web beacons to improve our website and other such purposes.
3. Use of Statistical Tools
Some of the web pages on this website use statistical tools to determine your web access habits. The information obtained using this statistical tool is used for improving our website and other similar purposes.
4. Limitations on Use of Website Information
- The information posted on this website is protected by the laws and ordinances, as well as the various agreements. The use of this information (for purposes such as duplicating, modifying, uploading, posting, transmitting, licensing, or selling the information) beyond the scope of personal use or for other uses recognized by laws and ordinances is not permitted without a prior written consent of Senju Metal Company Co., Ltd.
- The use of software provided by this website is strictly governed by the licensor's copyrights. Please ensure that you use it in accordance with the software license agreement and the various applicable laws, ordinances, and agreements.
- The trademark "SENJU METAL INDUSTRY CO., LTD." used on this website, as well as the names of the products manufactured by SMIC are trademarks or registered trademarks of Senju Metal Industry Co., Ltd. Note: All other product names and company names on our website are the trade names, trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Users must not engage into the following actions when using our website:
- Actions that infringe on or that may infringe on the property rights or privacy of a third party or Senju Metal Industry Co., Ltd.;
- Actions that lead to or may lead to loss or damage to a third party or Senju Metal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Actions that do or may disturb the public order and morality
- Criminal activity or actions that may trigger criminal activity
- Action of registering a fraud email address
- Business- or profit-making activities and such attempts
- Actions that dishonor or damage the reputation of a third party or of Senju Metal Industry Co., Ltd.;
- Actions involving or actions that may involve the use or provision of a malicious software such as a computer virus;
- Actions that are or that may be in contravention of laws and ordinances or other such legislation
- Other actions judged to be inappropriate by Senju Metal Industry Co., Ltd.
6. Links of Other Websites
The company is not responsible for protecting our customers' private information provided on any other sites (corporate or individual) linked to our website.
7. Ideas and Suggestions
As a policy, Senju Metal Industry Co., Ltd. does not accept suggestions from the public regarding things such as new products, technologies, designs, manufacturing methods, advertisements, or marketing.
Moreover, please be informed that any public suggestions made to SMIC, in spite of the above policy, shall be received based on the understanding that the sender has agreed to the following points in sending their suggestions:
- Senju Metal Industry Co., Ltd. is not responsible for protecting the confidentiality of any such suggestions received by us.
- Senju Metal Industry Co., Ltd. is not responsible for considering, evaluating, or adopting any such suggestions.
- Even in the event that Senju Metal Industry Co., Ltd. adopts an idea identical or similar to a suggestion received by us, Senju Metal Industry Co., Ltd. is not responsible for paying compensation to the provider of the suggestion(s).
- Senju Metal Industry Co., Ltd. takes extreme care when posting information on this website. However, SMIC does not guarantee the accuracy, availability, completeness, usability, and safety of the content (in terms of uninterrupted provision of functions, correction of defects, or absence of computer viruses and other malicious items on this website and server). Senju Metal Industry Co., Ltd. shall not be responsible for any damages incurred as a result of usage or non-usage of this information, or as a result of usage of this website.
- Please be informed that Senju Metal Industry Co., Ltd. may change the information posted on this website at its own discretion and interrupt or stop the operation of this website without any prior notice. Note that regardless of the reason, Senju Metal Industry Co., Ltd. is not responsible for any losses incurred as a result of changes in the information posted on this website, or any interruption in or hindrance to the working of this website.
9. Applicable Laws and Courts of Jurisdiction
10. Recommended Environment for Use of This Website
We recommend the use of the following environment for this website:
|CPU/Memory||Intel Pentium III 650 MHz or equivalent processor||Power PC G4 (1.1) 1.25 GHZ or equivalent processor|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP (Japanese) or later version||Mac X (Japanese) or a later version of Mac OS|
|Recommended web browsers||Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 or later||The latest version of Mozilla Firefox
The latest version of Safari
|Monitor||Resolution: 1024×768 pixels or more|